Monday, September 14, 2009

project preview {bellevue}

Since my fun, summer job on the Vineyard has ended and I'm still trying to figure out where to go from here - I'm living at my parents house for the time being. Which, is the perfect opportunity to take on some much needed decorating projects (our house was built in the late 1880's!).

My little office is still underway and we've decided to re-do the upstairs master + bath and guest room too. First phase is to paint all the walls, ceilings and trim and refinish the original hardwood floors (ohhh can't wait they are going to be gorgeous - and still very slanted, which I love). The painting starts next weekend and I'm leaning towards grown up neutrals via warm grays. So far it's: BM 'gray horse' for the guest walls, BM 'revere pewter' for the master + bath walls and BM 'white dove' for all the trim and the ceilings.


I'll post some pictures once the painting and floors are done!

No comments: