Wednesday, November 18, 2009

bellevue {a semi update}

A few recent pictures of my bedroom! I'm still playing around with bedding and accessories and it's becoming doubtful that I will ever stop. Almost everything is stuff that I had so it's been interesting trying to make it work in the new space. The little yellow chair I saved from my father's scrap metal pile and is temporary until I can find a pretty upholstered chair in my budget. The white cotton drapes I picked up at Ikea for $15/pair (I did hem them once and they are still too long...) and the rods were a great Target find for $20 a piece. I like how they pick up some of the crystal detailing in the lamps. Overall it's clean, simple and just a touch girly, which I love.

Up next... my crazy cluttered and mismatched office/guest room:

No comments: