Sunday, May 16, 2010

brimfield recap + new additions

Our trip out to the Brimfield Antique Show was a lot of fun. I have to say I was a little disappointed with the prices - I thought they were high and not everyone was willing to negotiate. And I didn't see a lot of the little items that I was looking for to update my shop - so I'll need to plan another trip to Maine in the next few of weeks for that. Nonetheless, there was a lot of cool stuff and we did buy a few things - including the side board below which was much needed piece for our dining room!

When I have the time I'm going to give it a fresh coat of paint (maybe a fun color?) and update the hardware.

Pat - so overwhelmed by everything, but trying to stay supportive!!

Herbie.

Cool bentwood chairs that could be awesome with an update.

New (old) side board in our dining room with the yellow lamp I picked up at Homegoods this weekend 50% off! I'm still organizing art etc. so this pic is a work in progress.

Lastly, a zebra rug that I bought at Homegoods (not sure where it's going yet... although I'm kind of enjoying the life it brings to our kitchen) and a galvanized metal bucket and #8 gas station sign (also from Brimfield).

No comments: