Thursday, June 3, 2010

SATC2 = a downer

I will always be a fan because of the series... but SATC2? Not so much. Basically I felt there wasn't a solid story line, and the stories that were there (ie; Carrie and Aiden) were short-lived and not that realistic. My friends and I agreed that the connection we felt with Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte in the series (and even the first movie) just wasn't there this time around. It almost seemed like a big joke with all the camel riding, karaoke (what was that!!!) and running around in Abu Dhabi. What about New York? Carrie's outfits were hit or miss (but I will say SJP looks fab in whatever they put her in). I did like Big and Carrie's apartment, and Miranda was pretty funny and I thought the most relatable character. Plus, Aiden is still a babe... so I guess it had that going for it. Thoughts???

No comments: