Monday, July 12, 2010

upcoming: review for csn stores

I'm super excited to be doing a review for CSN Stores in the coming weeks. CSN Stores has something for everyone with over 200 websites offering everything from dining room tables, to cookware, to shoes and more. Plus, they are a Boston-based business so it's great to support a local company.

Being a new auntie I am constantly on the look out for cute baby clothes and accessories - specifically fabulous items for the nursery. I love CSN's all modern store, which carries tons of great modern furniture, including a wonderful selection of modern cribs, changing tables, bedding and nursery decor. Here are just a few of my favorite things:


netto collection cabine dresser + changer

blossom garden crib bedding by dwellstudio

plus multi rug by dwellstudio

adorable stuffed animal pillows by dwellstudio

Can't wait to share the item that I choose to review - stay tuned!

No comments: