Wednesday, May 13, 2009

pictures from brimfield yesterday!

The Brimfield Antique Show was SO fun. We were there for 5 hours and barely covered a tenth of it, the show is so big. I can't wait to go back in July & September. Here's a look at some of the stuff I found:

I bought several pieces of vintage (and newer) jewelry. Each piece was $10 or less...


and I bought 3 super old keys (each for $1), which I will be using to make a necklace...


and I bought this vintage pocket timepiece, which is absolutely FABULOUS (another shot below). I plan to attach it to a longgg necklace chain...

lastly, I bought a vintage, olive green filing cabinet...

which, I'm hoping will look great in my new bedroom/office...

(some inspiration items for the project)

I did buy one other piece... but it will have to remain a mystery until next week.  Stay tuned!

No comments: