Thursday, November 5, 2009

{bellevue} bedroom

As promised, here is a peek at my bedroom.

The photographs are black and white images of the North End and I chose floating frames so that the wall color would act as the matting. The Ikea bed frame and side tables I had already, the crystal lamps are from Homegoods ($39.99 each) and the trunk is a vintage piece I bought in Maine. I wish that wall was a little bit longer so that I wasn't cutting into the window area, but it was the best I could do with the space for now.

I'm happy with how it's coming along... still need to get the curtains hung and accessories in place. I have three blankets on the bed and I want more (something knitted and fluffy... seriously, I need to be stopped!). Also thinking about swapping out the side table and dresser knobs for something a little more whimsical, but we'll see. Will add more pics and details soon!

No comments: