Thursday, November 5, 2009

feeling gray {in a good way}

I spent the better part of my day today at Ikea looking for a few things for my house. I couldn't help but be distracted by my favorite neutral of the moment - gray. It was everywhere! Not surprising seeing as it's a hugely popular color right now. I bought a few things (like these silver frames) and I hope to share some new 'bellevue' pics tomorrow. PS - how awesome are these prices?!?

ribba frame $7.99

anita curtains $29.99
(these don't look like much here but they have a subtle
texture/pattern which is pretty up close... and this dark gray
is very enveloping & calming - very nice for a bedroom,
don't you think?)

sanela pillow cover $15
(LOVE this... velvet and so comfy)

felicia throw $9.99

cecilia fabric $5.99/yard

alvine rand rug $149

alvina trad duvet $14.99
(an interesting, 'splattered' pattern)

No comments: