Tuesday, June 8, 2010

project updates {bellevue bedrooms}

I'm helping my parents decorate two bedrooms and have some recent pictures to share. I posted about the downstairs bedroom (my moms new space) a week or two ago and we've since added a white storage bench and baskets, a large print floral rug and a full length mirror (which is giving off a crazy glare in the bottom of this picture!) This room is dying for some art and I'm still pulling together some different ideas.

The upstairs bedroom is a little more masculine. I kept the Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter that was painted recently and the Ikea rug and white linen drapes that I bought when I was living there. The throw pillows I made with inexpensive fabric from Ikea (remember these? I'm in love with the navy and white stripes). The lamps and side tables are from Target and pretty much everything else we had on hand. There is a dresser on the other side of the room, which needs some serious sanding/painting/refinishing, but for now it does the trick while saving a little money.

I'll post some more pictures when I finish up with the art and accessories...

No comments: