Monday, July 19, 2010

csn stores review!

Last Monday I posted about an upcoming review for CSN Stores. Well, in less than a week I chose the item to review, ordered it, and received it!

I decided to pick a gift for baby Khloe from CSN's site: all modern. I love DwellStudio's animal pillows and decided on the elephant in pink and brown (the opposite side is brown and white stripes - not shown here) because it fits in the theme for Khloe's nursery. Even though she was getting a little aggravated with her auntie taking tons of pictures of her - she's loving her new elephant!

Ordering from all modern was so easy and the service was excellent. I will definitely use the site again and would recommend it to anyone looking for great modern furniture, accessories and of course, baby items!

No comments: