Wednesday, July 21, 2010

office board

I finished spray painting our office chairs white over the weekend (upper left - I'm obsessed with the bamboo detailing) and I hope to make the pillows for them this week. I've gone back and forth about whether our office should have some sort of sleeping space for guests and I think the West Elm daybed shown here could work (a sleeper won't fit through the door and the room is too small for a full). This board is about half pieces we have and half pieces we don't have (yet). I've known all along that I wanted grassy green and I'm loving pops of pink (and yellow?) in the artwork and accessories. The question is, where does my boyfriend's prized, signed hockey stick that he insists should be hung up somewhere fit into all this???? :)

click to view larger

No comments: